Greetings from the Grange Insurance Audubon Center!
You still have time to create a one-of-a-kind bird house and enter the competition! Spring migration is underway with new birds arriving daily looking for safe habitats! Attached is an information flyer but all details and registration can be found at: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/2021-birdhouse-competition-registration-open-until-march-17th-at-1200-pm-tickets-137622457475?aff=ebdsoporgprofile
Registration is a two-step process:
- 1. Complete the online Pre-registration form
- 2. Proceed to the green “Tickets” bar and click to pay your entry fee
The following entry categories and awards are being offered:
- · Professional entry fee: $25.00 Award Offered: $250.00
- · Adult entry fee: $5.00 Award Offered: $150.00
- · Teen entry fee: $5.00 Award Offered: $100.00
- · Youth entry fee: $5.00 Award Offered: $ 50.00
- · Group entry fee: $5.00 Award Offered: $150.00
- · All entries eligible People’s Choice Award Offered: $250.00
- All proceeds support the Grange Insurance Audubon Center’s mission to awaken and connect participants to the beauty of the natural world in the heart of Columbus and inspire environmental stewardship in their daily lives.
Please contact me if you have any questions. I look forward to seeing you at the Grange Insurance Audubon Center in 2021!
Office & Communications Assistant
Grange Insurance Audubon Center
505 W. Whittier Street
Columbus, OH 43215